WordPress 101 is an introduction to WordPress. The basics, and “hows” & “whys” of WordPress with an in-depth look at the main features, options, including an explanation of themes and plugins.
- Learn the difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org versions and what is best for you.
- Learn to install, configure, style and extend your WordPress site using best practices.
- Learn how to edit a page, a blog post, and how to upload and work with media (images, video, docs).
- Learn how to update a WordPress site, keep it secure, and master the art of blogging.
- Learn to enhance your WordPress site with plugins (WordPress “add-ons” or “extensions” that add functionality to your site).
- Learn the basics of SEO for your WordPress site.
Presented by Tony Cecala, WordPress consultant, Digital Strategist, Content Marketer.